Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back to Florida...

My team headed back to Florida this past week for our conference tournament. Lance wasn't able to come with us this time because of work and graduation (stay tuned i'll put those pictures up in a little while), but we were lucky enough to have my little sister Haley come with us and help out watching Kendall. Here are just a few pictures from the trip.

Kendall doing what she does best, and by the way she has recently started sleeping through the night.....WOOHOOO!!


Kendall and Mommy


Kendalls first time swimming. 



She seemed to like the pool, I think she was a little confused but it was fun. She's such a good baby...we've been so very blessed to have a happy, healthy little one that we love so much!!!  

4 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Alright I am super JEALOUS that you have a 3 month old baby and already look hot in a bikini!! What a Brat ! love you anyway :)

Boydston Family said...

you look freakin hot!!! Your little baby is sooo cute.

Unknown said...

I was just thinking the same thing. YOU LOOK FABULOUS especially for just having a baby!! You go girl!

Tiffany said...

Super cute pics but now I really hate you! You are rockin' that bikini with a 3 month old babe in your arms! I haven't dared to wear a bikini since Maddie was born! Grrr.