Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bonjour!

Kendall and I just got back from our litte 10 day trip to Geneva to visit my Dad and brother Zach (who is there for a summer internship). We had a great time hanging out with them. It was rough for a little while because Kendall and I both got sick and I thought I was going to die. So we did spend quite a bit of time just sleeping in bed, but we survived and still had a great time. Lance has been very busy with his new job, so he couldn't come. We missed him very very much, but we consoled ourselves by eating lots of cheese and chocolate :)  Kendall was actually great through the long flights, she slept a lot and we just had lots of quality mother baby bonding time. 

Here are a few pictures from the trip...



mmm, i love swiss chocolate!
By the famous flower clock.

At Lake Geneva.....

We went on a walk and found these cool wheat fields
At the park, just hanging out
Playing in the mirror, I know..not a flattering face on me, but cute kendall
  Shopping downtown
On the bus
Kendall and Grandpa...


This is Kendalls Fourth of July picture
On our walk we saw a sheep hurder with his sheep

Anyways, we had a great time in Geneva. Can't wait to go back!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ariel!!! She is so cute! I LOVE her eyes! Glad you guys got to vacation together -- Mommy/Daughter dates already! :-) And you look great too!

rakzhtcapra said...

Kendall you are the most beautiful girl in the world. With the most special mom. Lance you are so lucky to have the best of the best to love you. You guys are all great, can't wait to see you all.