Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

I have not been doing a stellar job of keeping up with this, or of taking pictures lately. But I blame my huge belly that seems to have taken my brain away too. So I'll try to do some quick updates from all the recent holidays. For Thanksgiving we stayed here at home but were lucky enough to have Lance's parents come for the week. We had a great time with them, and always want to have more visitors (hint, hint). Of course I didn't take many pictures, but one day we went to the zoo and I did remember the camera. So here are a few shots from then.


Kendall loved the zoo, she just loves animals. And she got some new sunglasses for the days, she wouldn't take them off the whole time we were there.





What a fun week we had, we have so much to be thankful for!!

No comments: