Thursday, April 17, 2008

Aw memories..

So, we had our end of the year senior banquet. Lance was a  good sport and endured all the pictures and many tears that girls shed, but It was sad and reminded me of all the good old days, and it reminded me that I don't think I have any pictures from my senior day. It must of been one of those days that my parents forgot a camera...thanks a lot.  But it was great and I can't believe that this season is almost over. I can't believe that this whole school year is almost over, it has seriously flown by.  

      Gosh he loves softball now!!!




This is me with my beautiful pitchers!


GO BUCS!! (A buc, for those of you who don't know, is a river pirate)





7 comments:

Kira Jay said...

Hey Ariel! I'm glad you joined the blogging world! Your blog is way cute!!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Are you wearing lances shirt ???

Crystal said...

That is so great that you are coaching... Did Lauren do your blog? it looks really good

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Oh you know I love you !! And I am just jealous that I can't pull off the shirt dress.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I'm so happy that you are still HOT! Super stylish! There has got to be a picture somewhere for senior day. I bet I have one somewhere. I will do some digging.

Tay and Teigan said...

adorable as always!

Mandy said...

So pumped you are out here now! I miss my cute little Ariel! I am so glad that you are living the good life, moving all over, coaching, all that jazz! Good girl!