Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HAHA TAGGED

So I guess here we go....

1. What is your most embarrassing moment ?
 Gosh this is hard, there are so many... on this one time, during a game I was running the bases on a hit and was rounding third and totally ate it. I fell so hard, I crawled back (and was safe) Coach was yelling at me, and everyone else was laughing hysterically. Oh, another one...when we went on a road trip to play Nebraska in Nebraska and I forgot my uniforms and thought someone was playing a trick on me and really picked them up. They weren't, it was pretty bad. opps...

2. What is something you laugh about everytime you think about it?
Anytime I think of prank calling with Niki, Emi, all the softball girls...totally cracks me up. Um, the time we were playing UVSC and the right fielder threw the ball in the second baseman's back, yep...still funny.  And playing ping pong with Lance, we were playing from our knees once and I kept hitting the ball at him at for some reason he kept missing it and it kept hitting him right in the forehead. 

3. What is your favorite season?
For sure....SUMMER! I love it! I love my birthday, I love vacation, I love the sun, Long days, BBQs, swimming, vacations, lazy days, family....I guess you get the idea :)

4. One thing I have learned throughout my life that you would give as advice to others?
I Love...its not about the destination...its the journey. Sometimes we forget to just enjoy the little moments cause we get wrapped up in everything else. We should enjoy every moment!

5. Who is my hero?
Lance - works so hard at everything he does, he works so hard to take care of me, patient, kind, and can pretty much do and fix anything.
My mom and dad - are the best examples of love and righteous living. They have worked so hard for us, and have taught me so much!

6. What is your favorite goofy thing your spouse does to make you fall is love all over?
He can pretty much make anything a joke, and make me laugh no matter what the situation. 

7. Favorite book of all time?
Hm...I still really like the Witches by Ronald Dohl, um...oh yeah, "If you give a mouse a cookie"...a kids book, but I still love it

8. What is one of your pet peeves?
Laziness and then excuses because of your laziness.....just do it for crying out loud!

9. What has been your favorite place to travel and why?
I pretty much love all the places I've been. I LOVE Hawaii, being with all my team mates was so fun. And then staying with Ashlyn was amazing, its so beautiful there, the sun is always shining, and the food I could eat all day everyday. Also, traveling in Europe this summer was just unbelievable. Being with my husband, trying tons of new things everyday, and really learning about life in a different country. Loved it, can't wait to go back!

10.If you had a lot of money to invest what would it be in and why?
Since our recent adoption of Ace...I really think I would buy a huge ranch and rescue dogs and animals. Its so sad to see them at the pound, and I want to save them all. But of course I would be able to hire people to take care of them all, cause I don't want to touch of those animals :)



I tag Kacie, Becca, Cyn, and Elizabeth...

4 comments:

Crystal said...

yep I remeber the prank calls in Vaughns car. Remeber after we had just eaten at jen house and we came out and called someone i cant remeber and vaughn pretended to be someones dad!!! that was great. and hey I remeber that UVSC ball throwing...I was on the team!!! I think"""

Lauren Perry said...

you are so cute! I totally remember you falling at third :). Oh, and I still crack up when I think of Belinda nailing that second base in the back! I miss you Ariel!

Kate said...

Hah! We were prank calling Niki's or Milli's boyfriend (when we were leaving Jen's)! Classic! We were all dying laughing in our huge 15 passenger van! Good times! And of course -- the "trip" at 3rd base. I'm laughing out loud right now! Love ya Ari!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

It was WADE! Oh gosh, those were the days. I think I developed a 6 pack from laughing so hard, but then covered it in fat from eating so much back then. I miss it and all you girls! Thanks for reminiscing Ariel!