Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ace's New Home

So I've been away at our conference tournament in Florida. We ended up taking 3rd and were very proud of our team down there. Being in Florida helped remind me that I hate humidity and how I ever grew up in Houston I'll never know. I must've been in Utah too long. Anyways it was pretty hot down there, but I survived. So while I was away Lance stayed at home with Ace. We've been moving into a house that has a yard, so Ace has been loving it and runs freely outside now. Lance decided to build Ace a dog house, but it turned more into a dog mansion. And I was so proud of him I had to put up a picture of it. 

And Lance has decided that he wants to roof and paint it next. So I guess we'll just have to see. 

And Ace is growing rapidly...we took him to the doctor last week and he's now 6.4 pounds. Our little dog is growing up :)

8 comments:

Boydston Family said...

that house is bigger than my kids rooms. what a spoiled pup!!! he did a really good job. make sure you put up pics when it is painted.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

What good parents you are !! You will have to post the pics of it painted and roofed ! I miss you - I know you have been busy, call me later. Love ya !

Kate said...

That is so cute! Does Ace get his own potty in there too?? A TV? Hey, I called you today...I finally sent those manuals -- sorry for the forever delay! Love you!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Lance is such a handy man... that's hot! Your little pup is so cute... you guys should be proud of what you have made him so far.

Lauren Perry said...

Nice job on the dog house! it is big enough for Lance when he gets into trouble ;) Cute little pup! I want one soo bad!

tiny said...

Cute little pup will have plenty of room to grow in that house! Glad to see things are well. Next time you are down this way we need to get together.

bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

that is a BIG house... nice job Lance! When you're through you can come build one for our dog Choxie if you like? Her's is made out of cardboard... which is kind of a bummer when it rains. LOL! We miss you guys! Hugs--bettijo & heath

Tay and Teigan said...

haha. that is such a funny dream. and ariel dear, you're only 25! you won't need botox until you are at least 26! so you've got about a month to go. :)