Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vacation Time

I finally have a minute to update our blog a little. Things have just been so crazy, summers are made for relaxing but we have been busier than ever. But I just had to put up some pictures from our recent vacation to Costa Rica. It was so fun, we went with our friends Jeff and Lynn and just had the best time ever. And thanks to our trip to Costa Rica I am proud to say that I have now filled out 2 whole pages in my passport...yeah!

Lance and I by some big tree that we thought was cool.

We did A LOT of snorkeling!

We got to do a canopy tour, which means we took the zip line through the jungle. It was so fun, we didn't see too many animals,
 but lots of monkeys.


See, We did miss you...."Wish you were here!"
Us with our new friend Frank, he took us around and showed us all the good spots to go, and places to eat at.







3 comments:

Guillermo SaborĂ­o said...

Next time try the Zip lines at Turu Ba Ri Park (www.turubari.com)

Tay and Teigan said...

What a great trip! Costa Rica is definitely on my list of places to see!

MyR said...

I'm jealous yet again! What fun adventures you always seem to have! I MISS YOU! Can you come back to Boise? ha ha!