Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Costa Rica

I'm not sure why my last post wouldn't let me do more pictures, but oh well, I'll try again :) 

Me and Lance :)


 


All of us together at the waterfall we hiked to


Playing with the monkeys

Lance and Jeff...I know...wierd

Lance zip lining like superman
    We held the huge snake


This monkey may look cute, but he stole Lances wallet

At the waterfall

Costa Rica was wonderful, I think while I was there it hit me,  we definitely need to take more vacations!!

7 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

How fun! you are so lucky that you get to travel and enjoy as much as you do :) I bet it was just beautiful there!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

How fun !! You look great of course ! I need a fun vacation like that just for Bry and I , no kids, I would settle for a just a weekend !! Looks like you guys did some fun stuff.

Boydston Family said...

ARIEL what up???? Now i know where you have been. I want to go next time call me!!! hope you guys are doing good. miss ya

Kate said...

That's it! I need a vacation too! What were we ever thinking---softball is not a vacation...no matter where we traveled! But, you know what would be fun -- a vacation with softball people...and NO softball! Miss you Ari!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You two are the most adventurous couple ever! i am coveting right now. It looks super fun... and I love that you went with another BYU alumni baseball player! Good times!

Aldrich said...

If I knew you wanted a dog I could have gotten Dixie back for you

Dan and Dee said...

Good to see you in Kwd Ariel!
Loved the dog mansion, more pics of the paint job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you enjoyed Costa Rica and it looked fun.
Humidity is not my friend, well, it is for my skin but I hate it otherwise! I felt your humidity hatred pain!
Glad the tourny turned out well for y'all. congrat's!