Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New York

A few weeks ago, ok I guess like I month ago, I went on a trip with the girls in Lance's family. We went up to Ohio, and New York and got go to an Amish town, and then we went around and saw all the Church history sites. Also, the Hill Camorah pagent was going on so we got a see that too. It was a great trip, I'm so glad I finally got to see all the church sites that we only read about. It makes the scriptures come alive and helps you to really understand all that was went through to restore the church to the earth today.


The Sacred Grove

Getting ready for the ferry ride at Niagra falls



Niagra falls



Our hotel room in Ohio

Our cute hotel in the Amish Town

An Amish parking lot (yes, it was a little strange)

The Newel K. Whitney Store, in Ohio

Finally in New York


1 comment:

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

That's right. The best vacation with the coolest people. So glad that you were there so I could get to know you even better. Can't wait to see you again. Tell Lance Hello. Amanda and Shy