Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So Long, Farewell...


 It is official, my home residence will no longer be in Kingwood. My family is officially moving from our home of 12 years to a place far away...Switzerland! They will be leaving for Geneva next week :(  

They've been working super hard to get the house ready for sale (so if anyone is looking for a house in Kingwood...) 

I'm pretty sad about them leaving the country, but we are so excited for their new adventure and since we now LOVE Europe, we are overjoyed with the fact the we will get to go visit all the time!

5 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Yeah !! I am excited for their adventure too, we will have to go with sometime- I have yet to see switzerland !

Tay and Teigan said...

Man! There is no one left in Kingwood anymore! But how cool to get to go home and visit Switzerland!

Dan and Dee said...

Dautels also live in Switzerland! Isn't it a small world?!
I am so happy for them! I heard the news they were moving but none of the details. Tell your parents I wish them and Tate well! I'd love to hear from them!

Kira Jay said...

Everyone is moving from Kingwood! That'll be fun to visit Switzerland when you visit your family! Looks like your New York trip was fun! I'm jealous I want to take a trip up that way!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

What the heck are they doing in Switzerland???? How exciting though, and yeah, that would be cool to visit!!!