Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update


I just wanted to give a quick update about what has been going on in our lives. Ace is still getting bigger and bigger, he had to get fixed a couple of weeks ago but is finally getting back to his normal crazy self. Lance started school again, his last year of graduate school. Yeah!! Almost done with his masters, I'm so proud of him! Hopefully this year goes by fast, and it already is so I'm sure it will be over before we know it. He is still working part time at the hospital, and is learning lots about how to run a hospital. I am now 16 weeks along, and finally starting to show a little. My stomach is still not a cute round preggo belly, it still just looks like its getting fat. But I can tell a huge difference in my body, and I think I've only gained around 5 pounds total so most people still can't even tell. This week my sickness is finally getting a little better, and I am sooo happy about it. I still get nauseas from time to time, but it is no where near what it was. It got so bad, I actually had to go to the ER and see my Dr like a million times. I get my ultrasound next month, and we're getting pretty excited about it. Sometimes it still doesn't seem real, so we haven't really started preparing or buying anything, but I know it's gonna be here so fast.  Maybe once we find out what it is it will be easier to actually imagine having a baby and we will be better at getting ready. Oh well, I guess we'll see :)

6 comments:

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Hi Lance and Ariel,

congratulations on your impending arrival! it is fun to peak in every once in a while and see what you are up to!
best wishes for a great school year and a healthy baby!
much love,
aunt liz
ps: my blog:shaneandliz.blogspot.com
you can check in on your cousins!

Barney & Sherrie said...

Woot, look who we tracked down. It was great to stumble onto your blog. We like to sneak in every now and then and take a peek on how the relatives are doing. Congrats on expecting your first...hope all goes well.
The Greener's

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You still have tons of time. I am 34 weeks now and I still don't have a car seat. Hope the baby doesn't come early or we won't be able to drive her home!!! You should post pics of you cute belly!

Miss(Michelle) said...

CONGRATS to you!! I know you will be an AWESOME mom. You will be a really fun mom that does incredible things with them. Not like me who just tries to get through each day. I guess after having 5 kids in 9 years...and raising 4 wild girls...I am a little weary.
Glad things are going so well. I found your blog on Teigans. You can check ours out on utexans4ever.blogspot.com
HUGS to you.
Michelle & Matt

byronandniki said...

Do you have a baby bump yet? If so, we all want to see pictures!

Lindsay said...

I'm glad to hear you are starting to feel better. I can't wait for your ultrasound. Ultrasounds are so fun! It is so fun to see the baby!

So Lance is in his last year...yeah! But does this mean that when I am moving to Tennessee you and Lance will be leaving?