Sunday, October 5, 2008

Belly Shot

I have finally got the courage to take pictures of my stomach, which by the way is getting fatter everyday. I would like to remember all the stages that my stomach will go through, but I have to admit I feel like an idiot trying to take pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror. But here I am at 19 weeks officially.
I am feeling much better, and usually only feel sick now in the mornings and then most days it goes away.  But the most exciting news is that my ultrasound is scheduled for next Monday. We're pretty excited about it, well I am anyways. Lance wants to be surprised, but I know that won't last once we get there. And I don't really have a clue what it is, I've had a dream it's a girl but I've also had a dream it's a boy. So I guess only time will tell.

In other news, well not too much else has been going on. A couple of weeks ago we went to some dragon boat races at one of the big parks here. A bunch of local businesses were racing boats to raise money for the Children's Network. We went and checked it out, it was pretty neat to see but it was super hot that day so we didn't really stay and watch all that long. But we were there long enough for Ace to jump in the lake and try swimming. Turns out he's pretty wimpy, but it was funny to watch.



15 comments:

Smyth Family said...

Ariel, congratulations! Almost half way there! That is a good feeling! I can't wait to hear what you are having.

Boydston Family said...

first of all i don't even see a stomach and second of all those are the lowest pants i almost see you know what!!! ha ha. You look great. Can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

What I would not give to even have the belly you do now. You look great.

The Callens said...

I hate you! You don't even look pregnant. I guess we know who the fat sister is now.

Lauren Perry said...

Oh my heck, you are the skinniest preggo I have ever seen! I honestly had that size of a bump when I woke up with my period (TMI)this morning.....lol. When I was 20 weeks pregnant, I looked like I was due any day! You are not getting fatter by the day, lol. You are darling.

Oh ps- you are having a girl....just thought I would let you know. I am always right about this ;)

Kira Jay said...

Okay you are super skinny! Especially for being pregnant! Congrats i'm excited to hear what you are having!

Lindsay said...

You look GREAT! I can't wait to find out what you are having.

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

Congrats to you, too!! I'm 3 weeks behind you and am way bigger, I wouldn't dare post a picture of my bare belly. Enjoy it!! And have fun at the ultrasound - you'll want to sit there and watch for hours!!

Tay and Teigan said...

Wow lots of people hate you right now! It's too bad you're so cute and skinny.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

It sure sucks that you still have a freakin 6-pack! I think you look so dang cute, keep those pics coming. I feel dumb posing too but you will appreciate it years from now.
I feel that you are going to have... ... ... a girl? Let us know ASAP.

bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

AHHHHHH!!!! What exciting news! I guess I must be living under a rock, because I saw this post about your belly photo and was like, wha? She's pregnant! EEK!! I'm so excited for you and Lance. You're going to love being parents. Just get used to that camera girl... you're going to be using it a whole lot in just a few months!! Hugs!! --bettijo

byronandniki said...

You are still so tiny!

Tiffany said...

Ummmm Ariel, I hope you know that your "belly shot" looks more like a little bloating, NOT almost 5 months preggers!!!!! I could only dream and wish really hard that I looked that fabulous when I was that far along. You look great, and of course you'll probably be the "did she stick a volleyball in her pants" pregnant chick a week before your due date! I love and hate you right now! :)

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that you're half way there. You don't even have a belly yet...at least I can't see it!!!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Oh what a cute belly !! I am excited to know what it is !! Ill call you tomorrow to find out !! We got back to UT last night. Sorry we didn't get together-