Monday, October 27, 2008

Corn Maze

We had the opportunity to go with our young men and young women to the corn maze for our activity the other night. I'll be honest, I've always wanted to go to one of these. And the whole time at BYU  we always talked about it but never actually made it to one of these. So I was pretty excited to go and check it out. I don't know, maybe it was watching field of dreams too many times, or maybe it was signs. I don't know why, but it's always seemed so exciting to walk around in fields of huge corn, I know...wierd! It was pretty fun, but I was a little disappointed with the whole thing. I mean, it was really cold, and turns out we're really bad at mazes and it took us forever. But I'm really glad I finally got to experience the thrill of being in a corn maze.

So here are some pictures from the exciting evening. Oh and my little brother Tate has finally come back to America and is staying with us for a little while. It's really fun to have him around, hopefully he feels the same about us :)

1 comment:

Kira Jay said...

Fun! I've always wanted to do a corn maze too but never have! Someday i'll experience it too!