Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's A....

HaHa...fooled ya. I'm so mad. We went for my ultrasound the other day. It went really good, all the body parts  (arms, legs, hands, feet, brain, kidneys...etc.) were there so we are very grateful that our baby is growing healthy. However, the sex of our baby is yet to be determined. Our little one seems to be a bit shy and decided to keep its little legs crossed the whole time so we couldn't see much. The tech guessed that its a girl, but just couldn't be 100% sure. So I guess we're still at square one, it's either a boy or a girl :) thanks a lot! I'm still not getting too big, but I have grown some so I will put up some more pictures soon.

Otherwise, all is well with us. The fall here is the best because the leaves are so pretty when they change. And we are excited for the weather to cool off a little bit. Lance is doing good in school/work and everything else as always. I am finishing up our fall softball season, we look pretty good but still have a lot of work to do before our spring season. I'll put up more pictures soon, stay posted :) and to all my old friends that are lucky enough to go to the BYU alumni game this weekend say Hi for me and send my love to everyone. I miss you all so much!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

That is so crazy! I feel bad!! Are you going to get another ultrasound? When? We are going to miss you this weekend -- especially me. I wish you could come. But I understand. Jerk. Just kidding! Love ya Ari!

Boydston Family said...

That baby is already giving you a hard time. At least all parts are accounted for, that is always a good thing. Hope you are feeling better

Melissa S. said...

Oooooh, I would be soooo bugged! Bummer! It's like the WHOLE reason we go to those.....secretly speaking. If it's being that modest, my guess is a girl too!