Monday, October 27, 2008

Seattle


I was finally able to meet the newest addition to our family, Kacies little baby Cade. This weekend I flew across the country, which turns out to take forever, to Seattle and spent the weekend with Kacie, Adam and Cade.  And it was actually really great because my parents were visiting too, so we got to spend some time with them also. It was really fun to have Kacie show us where they have been living for the past year, and gosh how I've missed being in a big city with a real mall to shop in. 



And Cade is just adorable. He is such a good baby, sleeps alot, but he's super cute and Kacie is already such a great mom. It makes me nervous to have a kid, but a little excited too. We tried to go baby shopping, but its really annoying when you don't know if it's a boy or girl and all the clothes are blue or pink. I guess our baby will have to just be nude for the first few days till we can actually go out and buy some clothes for it. 


5 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Cade is such cute baby. Good practice for auntie ariel. Your prego belly is still so cute!

Tay and Teigan said...

Such a cutie. You have so many babies popping up in your family! And by the way you are still discustingly cute. Hope you're feeling as good as you look!

Boydston Family said...

oh my gosh fatty!!! you look so good i love how brave you are to put those pics up but i think you secretly love doing it!!! When are you going to come visit MY Cade well and me. miss you hope you are doing good. i have some news also?!?!?!

byronandniki said...

Cade is so cute! You still don't know what you're having? Let me know as soon as you find out! Hope your feeling okay.

Team Su'a said...

A baby? I can't believe how fast time goes by. He is adorable.