Saturday, January 24, 2009

35 Weeks


Here is the latest...35 weeks! Woohoo....almost the end!! The Dr. says all is well and everything looks great still, and I asked him how big he thinks it is now and he said according to the measurements it's about 4 pounds. I'm getting VERY uncomfortable and tired of all of the fatness, but I am trying to hang in there. I'm still working and plan on doing so till the baby finally decides to come. We are still not sure of what the sex of the baby is, and probably won't get to find out till it comes. It makes me annoyed, but Lance is happy as he didn't want to find out from the beginning.  We're trying to get somewhat ready, but the more we think about it, the more we realize that we are not even close to being ready. And it's crazy to think it's coming so very soon!

In other news...We celebrated our 3rd anniversary this past week. Crazy, it has flown by and we are blessed that it just keeps getting better. Lance is now in his last semester of graduate school, YEAH!! I'm so proud! It's been cold here and we actually had some snow that stayed on the ground for a few days. It was kinda nice but I'm now ready for it to warm up again!

11 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

You look great!!! Are you wearing regular jeans still??? (It sure looks like it to me!) I totally agree with you about all the fat stuff that comes with pregnancy. I keep reminding myself to stop complaining to Lee about my weight gain because I don't want him to start thinking that I am getting fat (because I am, but he really doesn't notice because it's so gradual.) When I was pregnant with the twins it wasn't too bad because they were burning up more of my calories. I did gain 45 pounds with them, but they were each over 7 pounds at birth and six months later the weight was all gone without hardly any exercise because I was exclusively nursing both of them. ANYWAY, you probably didn't want to know all of that but I can totally empathize with you! It's great you are almost done!!! I am only at 22 weeks. But I am enjoying my sleep right now. In a few months I won't get much. :)

Cherise said...

You look absolutely amazing. Just a little advice... after you have the baby, remember that it takes a few months to get back into your usual self. Sometimes longer.
For me this was a very frustrating and a hard time. -Sometimes I wonder why woman put their bodies through this...but as I look at my kids it all seems worth it! Hang in there! :)

Melissa S. said...

I love how your belly FINALLY is showing! :) And then it goes right back in for your legs on down! You are ALMOST there!!! Holy cow! Just make sure your hospital bag is packed and you're good to go. :)

Kira Jay said...

I can't believe you are so close to having your baby!! That's exciting! (Probably a little scary too)You are the cutest pregnant lady! You'll have to let me know how everything goes!

Boydston Family said...

you are such a cute pregnant chick!! I think I am already bigger than you. You look amazing.

Kate said...

Looking great Ari!!! I am so excited for your little one to come!!! I can't wait!!! Hang in there...it sucks...but is WAAAAYY worth it!

Lindsay said...

35 weeks...SO CLOSE! The last few weeks were the hardest for me. I got pretty uncomfortable. But now it's over and I have a week old baby. I am so excited for you and Lance. Child birth is pretty amazing.

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Ariel and Lance,

what an exciting time in your lives! we will be excited to hear all about your new little angel.
best of luck to you Ariel!...but you are married to Lance and he will be the best dad ever!
take care,
love,
aunt liz

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Almost there ! There not much longer...How are the preseason workouts going ? I miss ya- I don't have a cell phone so that is why I can't call ya. And oh ya- we are expecting baby #3 !

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

You do look great!! They thought our baby was measuring 4 lbs 2 weeks ago!! And I have 7 weeks left still! Yikes! Needless to say, I'm a tad bit bigger than you :( Can't wait to find out what the little one is!! Good luck!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

You look so cute. Congrats, and good luck