Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

For Christmas this year my family was all meeting down in Houston, so we decided to drive down there and join in all the fun. We actually drove down, a nice 15 hour drive, that could've been shorter had we not gotten lost on the way down there. But we made it and ended up being very glad that we drove our truck because we brought back a lot of goodies with us.


Since we drove we brought Ace, and of it was a little chilly one day so we bought him a vest to try to help him stay warm. 

Lance opening his present




Zach and Alivia

Mom, Dad, Kacie and (kacie's baby) Cade

Poor Lance, in pain, in his sling....

Our current family photo, yes getting bigger, in fact I think I've tripled in size over the last couple of weeks. I'm hating it...

Chad, Becca, Alivia, and Ethan (their newest baby, born Dec 1) They were able to bless him while we were down there, it was awesome

Adam, Kacie and Cade

Haley and Alivia (we had family pictures taken one day, so thats why the purple shirts)

Christmas was wonderful, we feel so blessed right now and are so excited for the new year and all that it has in store for us. Hopefully this week we can think of some really great resolutions, and figure out some way to bring the new year in right! 

6 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

All of you guys are so pretty !! Beautiful grandbabies too ! What happened to lances arm ?

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That is great you could go to Geneva! And by the way, you look great! And your belly is still so SMALL!

AMIT said...

Happy New Year 2009.
BPO work from home

Boydston Family said...

You look amazing. I think I am already that big!!! Miss you Hope you have a great new year

Dan and Dee said...

Looks like a fun family time, and how great you got to visit Europe-always take advantage of that one!!
Y'all look good!

Joyce Fam said...

ARIEL!!!! Congrats to you and Lance on the baby!!!! Yay I'm so excited for you. And by the way you look awesome! I was huge when I was pregnant. haha. I know my sister-in-law got me into Blogging. So keep in touch ok!!Good luck and stay off your feet woman! Love ya girl!