Thursday, August 27, 2009

Zachs Wedding

Here are a few pictures from Zach and Elizas wedding and reception. It was beautiful, and I was so happy that we were able to be there for them. Except here's some advice, don't get married in Houston in August...it is soooo hot. We were dying at the temple. Hopefully they got some really good pictures.



Family Picture at the reception
Sisters with Aunt Mary

Kendall enjoying the moment with Ethan

Our whole family picture....awww

Zach and Eliza



Kacie, Adam and Cade

Zach and Eliza with the kids, Kendall was passed out


Haley :)

Trying to stay cool


yeah, they're married
Family

Kendall
Chad, Alivia, and Becca

4 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I'm glad you all could be together for the wedding. I bet it was hot! I love being with my sisters too, and I wish I lived by one of them!

Boydston Family said...

AHHH Cute!!! Her dress is so cute!!

rakzhtcapra said...

I love looking at the most beautiful girls in the world. You are all the greatest.

byronandniki said...

AHHHHHHHH! I need to call you! We have had lots of family visiting and everyday I want to call but wait until there is not so many people around. But by then it's always so late. Hope things are good!