Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update

Gosh, time has been flying by. I haven't been able to put any pictures up lately because our laptop is being really annoying and we had to get a new computer. But don't worry, we're up and running again. My baby is now 7 months...my how time flies. At her 6 month checkup she was 16 lbs, and I forget how long, but she was pretty much around the 50th percentile for everything, she's growing like a weed.

We're all doing great, Lance is busy working, and school has started so I'm started to get busy again too. We're having fun and enjoying life. And excited for fall and getting to watch the leaves change color again. Fall is the best time of year here.

Anyways, here's some recent pictures of our little princess....

She's sleeping in her crib and doing good, but she can see over the ledge now. Sometimes we walk by her room and see these little eyes looking over begging to be picked up.



6 comments:

Boydston Family said...

She is dang cute!!! Love her eyes.

Kate said...

Sooooo cute! Love all the pics you take of her! I want to squeeze her in person!!!

Miguelybeli said...

I remember when my boys did that. I loved it. Sometimes I will sneak under and scared them. I did a little boo so they can laugh. They loved it.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Cute Cute Cute !! What a sweet baby !

Lindsey Gerhauser said...

She is so cute, good work!

Miss(Michelle) said...

I love how you get her all dolled up. So darling. I had that princess sign too until one of my little rascals snapped it in too.. Definitley not princess like behavior.