Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hi

I've been trying to take lots of pictures lately. I need to practice so I can actually take a few good pictures instead of thousands of terrible ones. Anyways, here is a little of what we've been up to the past little while.


We were able to go to the temple, we are in the Columbia South Carolina district here. We had never been to the Columbia temple so it was exciting to go to a new one, we usually go to the Atlanta one because Lance has some family there that we can stay with. We convinced Jeff and Lynn to go with us and they were kind enough to go through and then watch Kendall so Lance and I could go through together. It was so wonderful to be able to go! I'm envious of everyone that has a temple closer to them, I wish we could go more often.


It has been raining tons here, its been terrible. I feel like everyday it just gets more and more humid. But the other day I put Kendall in her rain coat and boots and just had to take some pictures. It was too cute. The coat is still a little too big, but the boots are just right and so adorable!

Kendall is all over the place lately. She is rolling and crawling everywhere. It's so fun to watch, but now we really have to keep an eye on her, she gets into everything.

This past weekend I wanted to go look at antiques, so we went down the road to a small town nearby and looked in all the shops. It was fun, but around here they call everything antiques, really most of it is just crappy garage sale stuff. But we went by this river and just had to snap a family picture. Again...practicing the whole picture thing :)

And then here is just another one of our sweet baby. She's so cute, I couldn't resist :)

3 comments:

The Davidson's said...

hey girl! i love your blog too - kendall is so stinkin cute! we've been gone a few sundays and then i usually always get stuck in nursery... boo hoo. we should get together sometime. what's your schedule like? my sister in law told me she met you at the candle party... see ya soon!

Lindsay said...

So dang cute! I love her flower hair piece in the last post. You can come to the Memphis temple anytime and stay with us. :)

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Good job going to the columbia temple...we lived in sc for 3 years and never went :)...Kendall is so cute, I am sure you are lovin being a mom. The tatoo sleeve on Bry is a pull on fabric one, he bought them for the kids they love to wear em...go figure so he got one for him too so if you look at the pics Pres and Knox both have theirs on too, but on their legs :) Love you and miss you hope you are doing well.