Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy 4 years


Last week we celebrated 4 years of marital bliss, I can't believe how fast its gone by. I was looking through some of our pictures over the years and just wanted to reminisce about some of our fun times. There were too many to choose from, but here are some times that we love to look back on....

Zurich, Switzerland

Venice, Italy

Turkey hunting in idaho

Costa Rica

Houston....our whole family....

Utah

Appleton, Wisconsin

Houston
Vienna

Munich
Here are some from the wedding day...



I think this is in Peoria, Illinois

We have the best life, its the greatest to be married to your best friend!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats you two!!! You are travelin' maniacs! That is so fun!!

Boydston Family said...

Congrats!!! I love that you guys have traveled so much. FUN!!!

Kira Jay said...

Congrats! You two have been to a lot of fun places in 4 years!

byronandniki said...

Yea! You guys are so cute! Oh and I am so sorry, but I just barely sent your pants today...I suck. Emmie finally got over all her sickness and her eye is pretty much almost healed so I went to the post office finally.