Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally


I lost the cord for our camera, so we haven't been able to download a bunch of pictures we have from the past little while. But we have been busier than ever, and enjoying pretty much all of it. Kendall turned 1 about a month ago (i'll put pictures up when i can). But she is so much fun and starting to be quite sassy ( I think she gets it from her father), she's taking a few steps but not walking quite yet. And she and Ace are becoming good friends. She loves riding on the bus and going on softball trips. She LOVES all the attention she gets when she's around the team. Lance is doing great at his job, just super busy. I'm so proud of him. I'm just in the thick of our softball season, we just got back from california. The weather is finally starting to warm up, so it makes my job that much better. We have decided to run the provo canyon marathon in June in Utah. We are excited to run another one, and would love everyone to join us :) Hopefully i'll be able to put up some good pictures here soon. But here's 1 just so you remember what we look like!


3 comments:

Becca said...

yeah Kendall is getting lots of beautiful brown hair, we miss you

Kate said...

Glad all is well and that is sooooo great that Kendall gets to go on trips with you!!! Can't wait to see more pics! Love and miss you...we'll have to get together in June! I won't be running...but I'm sure I'll be up for eating with my pals!

Tiffany said...

I'm jealous about Provo Canyon! That will be an awesome race. Wish I could join you two crazy runners. Oh...and the pic is super adorable, Ariel you just get cuter and cute and that little munchkin your holding aint half bad either. :)