Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last one (promise)

I know, blog overload. But Kendall is sleeping and I am so excited to show off my baby.
So, our poor baby has been blessed with a lot of hair. We have to fix it pretty much everyday or it is in her eyes and just a mess. In fact, I actually have started french braiding it. She is so very stylish with her side braid. But the she is our daughter which means that she is probably destined to have crazy hair. It is the funniest this cause it is just a mess, especially after I take her hair out. And since she has lots of teeth now she has started becoming a fan of brushing them. This is the other night, I couldn't resist to take a picture of our crazy hair baby brushing her teeth.




Kendall and Ace are now BFFs, one of their favorite things is to look out the window and people watch. It was so cute the other day they were doing it together, so I had to document it. Too funny to pass up.


Anyways, I hope this finds everyone happy and wonderful. We feel so blessed everyday, and are so grateful for all the friends and family that we have!!!!

1 comment:

Becca and Chad said...

Kendall looks just like Lance, what the heck! Good thing is is super hot anyway, haha- dont be mad lance