Saturday, February 5, 2011

February so far....

I can't believe its already February!!! I mean didn't we just have Thanksgiving?! Honestly, where does the time go?!


Kendall has decided that she loves shoes now, especially ours. She's actually pretty good at walking in heels already.


We have been trying to make Valentines to send out. Kendall has decided that she loves making hearts, so thanks to the cold weather we're still having we've been making lots of them. She has also decided that she loves saying "cheese" when I want to take pictures of her, so this is the face we get alot these days :)



And finally I have taken a belly shot. Oh surprise, if you didn't know, I'm pregnant! Here I am in all my 32 week glory. I feel huge already, and am so ready for March to be here. I feel like this pregnancy has taken extra long this time. Probably cause I was so sick, and now I'm in way more pain then I ever was with Kendall. So I'm counting down the days. It's a boy this time, so we're super excited for Kendall to have a brother and all the new adventures that are sure to come.

3 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

cute Kendall ! 32 weeks already ?! Your pregnancy is flying by. He will be here before you know it :)

Dan and Dee said...

Good luck with the delivery of your baby boy!
Congratulations to all of you!

Kate said...

You are sooo amazing!! Looking dang good at 32 weeks! Can't wait for you!! Excited, I am!!!