Thursday, November 10, 2011

August

So August, was hotter then heck here. I seriously thing we had like 50 days over 100 degrees. It was miserable. Here's a little of what we did...


Lance and Ryan geting some much needed rest....
Cousins....Seth and Ryan. I promise Ryan doesn't have a lazy eye...i think he's winking :)
Spent lots of time at the zoo
They have these faces a lot....Kendall going crazy, and Ryan thinking...oh goodness.
They love each other so much.....
I am soooo blessed that I get to be home with them everyday. I wouldn't trade this job for anything, I can't imagine life without them. I love my babies!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

They are so cute! Miss you guys!

David said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating http://essay-writings-service.com your site. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles@}->--